About this Item
- Ideal: Technical line drawings, blueprints, posters, indoor signs, maps, sewing patterns and other professional wide or large format printing. This printer is popular with architects, engineers and construction professionals.
- Media size: With the optional automatic sheet feeder, media will accommodate rolls up to 24 inches wide (large format) and sheets up to 13 x 19 inches (wide format).
- Media handling: Sheet-fed, roll-fed and automatic horizontal cutter.
- Simple and inexpensive: Automatically print your project in multiple sizes without manually switching media sources. Cost savings include using 95% less ink for routine maintenance compared to competing plotter printers.
- Included software: HP Click (for creating eye-catching posters), HP Smart app, HP Print Preview for Windows, HP Easy Start, HP DesignJet Utility for Windows, HP Support Assistant.
- Connectivity:Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
- Print speed and RAM: It can print up to 35 seconds per A1/D size page and 68 A1/D size sheets per hour. 500MB memory.